Guided hikes along the route are also offered as part of the Kyllburg art route. This is possible on request for a small donation. Please enter a desired date, contact details and the expected number of people.
The maximum number of participants is limited to 25 people. The meeting point is at the meeting house (old kindergarten) on the market square.
Guided tours also take place on fixed dates. Participation is also possible without registration. Some tours are linked to a musical event.
- June 21, 8:00 p.m. Solstice celebration in the Kelten-Kompass
9 July, 2:00 p.m. guided tour, starting point at the Haus der Begegnung
- July 24, 2:00 p.m. Guided tour and subsequent concert in the Kelten-Kompass with Judith Marien
- 6 August, 3:00 p.m. Guided tour and subsequent concert in the Kelten-Kompass with “Steel & Wood”. In case of bad weather alternative date on August 13th.
- 20 August, 2:00 p.m. guided tour
- 11 September, 4 p.m. Finnissage in the Eifeler Hof with concert